The MS1100 is an on-line VOC gas monitoring system which provides low level measurements of VOCs in air.
It is designed to provide:
Principle of Operation
The MS1100 utilises an array of sensors to detect volatile gases and provides a highly reliable measurement system with very low maintenance requirements.
Control and Monitoring Options
The instrument is housed in a robust steel enclosure and can be powered from either 90 – 240V AC or 24V DC supplies.
Various communications options are available including 4 – 20mA, Profibus and Modbus.
This monitor is also available as a standalone unit without sampling system.
An ATEX compliant version of this system is available on request.
- Range*: 0 – 100 ppm in air
- Accuracy**: +/-10%
- Repeatability: +/-2%
- Sampling Frequency: 5 – 20 Minutes
- Data Storage: µSD Card and Internal Memory
- Data Interface: 4 – 20mA, Profibus, Modbus, Wireless, USB
- Alarms: x2 Via Relay Drivers, Levels User Definable
- Operating Temperature Range: 0o – 40oC
- Water Temperature Range: 1o – 40oC
- Power Consumption: 10W Continuous (90-240VAC or 24VDC)
- Reagents: None
- Carrier Gas: None
- Consumables: GAC filter media, Air Filter every 6 months
- Calibration: Every 6 Months
*Other ranges available. Please contact us for more informtion.
** 20ppm toluene in air, 25oC
- High sensitivity
- Can be calibrated for specific gases
- User definable alarm levels
- Low cost of ownership
- For more information, please download the Datasheet below:
- About Us
- Company Profile
- Board of Director and Management
- Quality Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Environmental Policy
- The CRE way
- SPIRIT Values
- Principal – International Partners
- Our Product
- Online Catalogue
- Liquid Waste Treatment
- Water Treatment Plant
- Solvent Distillation
- Waste Water Treatment
- Biological Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Gaseous Waste Treatment
- Solid Waste Treatment
- Pipeline Integrity
- Online Monitoring System
- Renewable Energy
- Water Maker
- Our Services
- Our Project
- Our Customer
- Case Study
- Contact Us